We found that while connecting to docking station, the connection still appearing as Wi-Fi instead of LAN for unknown reason. It looks like the LAN is still considered low matric then Wi-Fi. Please note that Kira laptop doesn’t have a dedicated LAN port.
Play around with metric value on network connection for LAN/Wi-Fi, it didn’t work properly cause the IP address sets to dynamic not static so the value will get reset again.
Alternatively, we update the Wi-Fi drivers from Toshiba website for this particular model. It looks the behavior is normal now. We also asked user to keep an eye on the icon logo on the task bar (Wi-Fi and LAN).
Microsoft Windows 8.1
Toshiba Dynadock U3.0 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station
Toshiba Kira – model PSUC1A-007005
As we launched the inspired board few weeks ago, we decided to change the site name from Pin to VisionBoard which we believe it represents what site is all about – videos and images that inspire you and make you feel good. You can use this site to represent fascinated things, goals and dreams in all areas of your life or in just one specific area that you are focusing on.
The new URL is http://visionboard.dewalist.com
Hopefully you like the new name.
As we are continuing to align our goal to provide a solid platform for small business, new comer and start-up to help their campaign, we launched DewaList Directory. This site is not just ordinary directory site but also have the user to review the business as well as publishing on-going event for the business owner.
Have a look closely this new site – http://directory.dewalist.com
We love your feedback in regards to this site.
We found a lot of mistakes when users posting their ads into DewaList Classifieds sites. When we found this, we generally delete or move the ads to the right place.
Here are some mistakes:
- Users post their ads into Post Event instead of Post Ads. The Post event are specifically for the ads that has a time frame (start and end date) for instance a music concert, seminar, festival, exhibition, etc etc.
- Users post their adult ads ie. massage, escort into Business Service or Entertainment. There is a specific category for this content which is called Erotic.
- Users post their ads into the category that is not specific to that country belong. For instance, the ads is specifically from South Africa and the poster put into the DewaList India under Business Service. The right way is to put under Worldwide / Non-local city / Unspecified as a City and Worldwide / non-local / overseas as a category.
- Users posts a lot of similar ads within a day. Pick the right category and the right city for your ads.
- Users posts ads with a link without testing it. HTML tag is appearing. When you post a link, you can use hyperlink on then editor or leave it the full link with http://[name of url] and this will create automatically the link properly.
- Users post their adult ads with nudity, xxx or sex image.
- Users post their ads that is not belong to right category. For instance, the ads is relating on job but then putting under Vehicle.
Help us to make this site better. The more your ads can be seen by others … the more your successful campaign will be.
We finally launched our own social media site … a place for sharing favorite image and video from around the web. We called this DewaList Pin.
Please sign up and start pin your favorite video and image today!
This site is still in beta at the moment so if you find bugs or anything, please drop us comment below. We love your feedback.
We found Pinterest suits for us due to it’s aligning with our goal to help small guys – small business, startup, new comer, community campaigner and more – heard what their saying. We decided to join and explore Pinterest.
At this stage, we only have 2 boards – We Love Ads and We love Selfie.
To follow us: http://www.pinterest.com/dewalist
We also updated few things in our classified websites to accommodate this change.
Looking forward your comment below.
Thousands of Icelanders have said they would welcome Syrian refugees into their homes after their government announced last month it would accept just 50 people into the country.
In a Facebook campaign launched by Icelandic author, Bryndis Bjorgvinsdottir, some 12,000 people – 4% of the Icelandic population – offered to welcome refugees into their homes.
Support the campaign –https://www.facebook.com/events/1481734488816658/
As we are continuing monitoring of the site regularly, we decided to remove the moderation of the event post. The process of event post will be similar to a normal ad post and if we found the post is NOT an event type of post we will suspend the event immediately.
Please drop us a comment below in regards to the change.