How to cancel all forwading/diverting? How to see the phone list that I’ve been receiving. How to put a call on the queue? People is asking the same question when dealing with Avaya IP Office 5610 series. It will be good to have a handy quick reference guide.
Here are some of quick reference that we found useful:
- To cancel all forwarding: *00
- To see In Answered phone list, press Log > In Ans
Check the minidump first.
Dell E6400 Windows Vista Business 32 Bits
What is McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator?
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator is the open platform to centrally manage security for systems, networks, data, and compliance solutions. With end-to-end visibility and powerful automations that slash incident response times, ePolicy Orchestrator dramatically strengthens protection and drives down the cost of managing security.
When you talking to McAfee Technical discussing about the ePolicy Orchestrator issue, you will follow some procedure all the time and especially if you are not dealing with the antivirus all the time you tend to forgot.
These are some useful procedures that I found:
- To check the error log on the client agent: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\Common Framework\DB\Agent_EUAUSYDSQD01.log
- To change Repository on the client, go to Start > All Programs > McAfee > VirusScan Console. In the console, go to Tools > Edit AutoUpdate Repository List.
- To check the error log on the ePO server: C:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Logs\EpoApSvr.log
- Having issue where the client device can’t set to managed device. To handle this issue, copy the file from D:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\EPOAGENT3000\Install\0409\FramePkg.exe into the client machine and run. Follow the installation procedure. Once it completes, run the following command line: c:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framwork\CmdAgent.exe /s
The GUI will come up and click Collect and Sends Props button.
* McAfee ePO 4.5
* Windows 2003 Server